God's Revelations To His People And His Thoughts And Wisdom Through Me
Through God our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, this book will give account to the things that has occurred and are occurring, and the promises God has made to his people. The things God has done and is doing to fulfill these promises in which he has made to us his people. And I want to thank God for giving me the wonderful thoughts of wisdom he has blessed me with. Which you will see as you read this power and anointed book from God. God sent the angel to Zechariah while he was serving in the temple and told him of the birth of his son John which is to come by his wife Elizabeth who at this time had gotten very old. The baby John had a great purpose for being born, and that was to announce to the world that the messiah Christ is coming and to prepare the world for his coming. So through our Lord and savior Jesus Christ the people of this world would have a chance to be saved and love eternally with God our father and his son Jesus. Blessed is the word of God.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781516886432
- ISBN: 1516886437
- Publication Year: 2015