Goal Setting: How To Set Smart Goals And Achieve Success In Your Life
Discover The Secrets That Successful People Use To MaximiseTheir Results If you are unhappy with your current state of life-if you feel you deserve a lot more than you have right now-and if you feel life is being unfair to you, you're in the right place! If you truly want to be the real boss of your life, accomplish every goal you set, and achieve success in any category of your life, this book is for you. The truth is that the power to change your life, make it great or dreadful, lies with you. Tony Robbins, perhaps the most notable and accomplished motivational speaker in the U.S., once beautifully said: "It is your decisions, and not your conditions that determine your destiny."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781548651459
- ISBN: 1548651451
- Publication Year: 2017