Go Mets! Crossword Puzzle Book: 25 All New Baseball Trivia Puzzles
"Meet the Mets! Meet the Met!" That's what you'll do in this exciting new series of crossword puzzle and trivia troves. From the early days of "The Ol Wizard" Casey Stengel's Amazin's filled such memorable players as Buddy Harrelson, "Marvelous Marv". Throneberry, Eddie Karanepool, Gerry Grote, Dave Kingman and Tom Seaver, Tug McGraw, to Tommy Agee, Rusty Staub, Cleon Jones, Gil Hodges, Yogi Berra, to Keith Hernandez, Doc Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, Mookie Wilson, John Franco, and Gary Carter, to Mike Pazza and Robin Ventura. There's also Ralph Kiner, Lindsey Nelson, and Bob Murphy. Whether you remember the Midnight Massacre, or Mr. Met, the Metropolitans have never been boring. From Polo Grounds to Shea Stadium, from ineptitude of magnificent proportions to World Series appearances, the Mets have been nothing less than entertaining. There's "Kiner's Corner, Ya Gotta Believe"! "Lets Go Mets!" It ain't over till it's over"! "Bill Bruckner" and other magical memories are all here for fans of every age.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- ISBN-13: 9781604330410
- ISBN: 1604330414
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: SPI