Global Technoscience And Responsibility: Schemes Applied To Human Values, Technology, Creativity And Globalisation
The 21st century is shaped by globalisation, worldwide electronic information dissemination and planetary presence of media and IT networks. The information society became a high-tech industrial or systems-technological super-information society with ubiquitous IT accessibility. Attending to techno-science super-structures and systems technocracies the book tackles problems of social responsibility, humanitarianism, ecological policies, and a philosophy of technology, planning, risk assessment, decision-making, globalisation, creativity, achievement-orientation, etc. for a humane future orientation. Philosophy should go systems- and practice-oriented, normative and optimistic again.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lit Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783825803926
- ISBN: 3825803929
- Publication Year: 2007