Global Politics Of Health Reform In Africa: Performance, Participation And Policy
Global Politics of Health Reform in Africa is about how participation and performance (also known as results based funding) are used to shape health reform in African countries and the role of African actors, global policy elites and international donors within these processes. Drawing on extensive qualitative research with African actors in South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia, and global health institutions such as the World Bank, WHO and Global Fund in Geneva and Washington DC, this book is a must read for policy makers, practitioners and researchers interested in the politics of health system reform, the problems of performance and results based financing, and the ability of African actors to shape African health system reform. It will be of interest to students and academics working in the fields of: Global Health Governance and Health Policy, Global Governance, Development, and Africa and International Politics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Pivot
- ISBN-13: 9781137500144
- ISBN: 113750014X
- Publication Year: 2014