Global Crisis And Sustainability Technologies
Global Crisis and Sustainability Technologies is a nontechnical introduction and overview of the current 'politico-engineering' - politically initiated engineering - intended for an international relationship. The book focuses specifically on technologies for crisis and societal sustainability in response to natural disasters, infectious diseases, enormous accidents, terrorist or criminal incidents, war or territorial invasions, elimination of toxic materials, and renewable energy, as well as risk management.The case studies cited draw from the author's experience in the United States, Japan, and China, and act as instructive studies that may be extended and applied to other countries.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789813142299
- ISBN: 9813142294
- Publication Year: 2017