Glad Tidings Of Struggle And Strife: A History Of Protest Christmas Cards
A written and colour illustrated history of protest in the United Kingdom since the mid nineteenth century through the medium of the Christmas Card. This collection of Christmas Cards tracing the history of protest in the UK is the only known one in existence; the book contains a selection from the large collection made by Llew and Pam Smith.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fonthill Media
- ISBN-13: 9781781551851
- ISBN: 1781551855
- Publication Year: 2012