Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing The Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant To Be
The popular online personality and founder of TheChicSite.com presents her signature frank and humorous advice on how to break the cycle of burnout and negativity to achieve self-confidence and pursue a life of exuberance, drawing on her personal experiences as a celebrity wife and mother to reveal her strategies for revitalizing postponed life goals.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Southpark Meadows
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781400201655
- ISBN: 1400201659
- Publication Year: 2018