Ginger Pig: Ginger Pig Meat Book
"This book is packed with expert information on every aspect of buying, preparing, and cooking meat. Tim Wilson and Fran Warde have teamed up to create this comprehensive reference work and inspirational collection of recipes. For each type of meat, the book recommends the best breeds, advises which cuts suit which style of cooking and tells you what to ask your butcher in order to buy the best quality. There are more than 100 recipes arranged according to season, from Sticky citrus marinated pork chops in April through Moroccan chicken with preserved lemons in July to Slow-baked herb-crusted leg of mutton in December. Through monthly farm diaries, the book also reveals what life is really like on a thriving British farm. Packed with specially commissioned photographs taken on the farm as well as in the kitchen by renowned photographer Kristin Perers, this is a uniquely beautiful and useful book"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Fremont
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Globe Pequot Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780762779826
- ISBN: 0762779829
- Publication Year: 2011