Getting Started With Maple
The purpose of this guide is to give a quick introduction on how to use Maple. It primarily covers Maple 12, although most of the guide will work with earlier versions of Maple. Also, throughout this guide, we will be suggesting tips and diagnosing common problems that users are likely to encounter. This should make the learning process smoother. This guide is designed as a self-study tutorial to learn Maple. Our emphasis is on getting you quickly up to speed. This guide can also be used as a supplement (or reference) for students taking a mathematics (or science) course that requires use of Maple, such as Calculus, Multivariable Calculus, Advanced Calculus, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Modeling, or Statistics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780470455548
- ISBN: 0470455543
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 3