Getting Groomed: The Ultimate Wedding Planner For Gay Grooms
Finally, a fun wedding organizer for gay grooms! Packaged in a sleek two-ring binder that will slip easily into a messenger bag or briefcase, this planner covers every aspect of the event so the big day goes off without a hitch. Focusing on the details of the celebration and steering away from the politics of gay marriage, Getting Groomed offers a refreshing approach to readers planning a wedding or commitment ceremony. Couples will learn how to set a budget, organize the guest list, design invitations, dress and style for the big day, and much more. With fill-in worksheets, pockets for stashing important forms and contracts, a master timeline, and plenty of wit and charm, this elegant planner is the resource and perfect gift for stylish grooms-to-be.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chronicle Books Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781452115276
- ISBN: 1452115273
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: DRY