German Ground Forces Of World War Ii: Complete Orders Of Battle For?Army Groups, Armies, Army Corps, And Other Commands Of The Wehrmacht And Waffen Ss, September 1, 1939, To May 8, 1945
Offers the first comprehensive order of battle for German ground troops throughout the World War II, from the invasion of Poland on September 1, 1939, to the destruction of the last remnants of the German Army in Berlin in 1945.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Savas Beatie
- ISBN-13: 9781611211092
- ISBN: 1611211093
- Publication Year: 2019