Geriatrics, An Issue Of Physician Assistant Clinics
This issue of Physician Assistant Clinics, devoted to Geriatrics, is guest edited by Steven D. Johnson, PA-C. Articles in this issue include: Falls and the Older Adult: Prevention and evaluation; Cognitive Decline and Dementia; Shared Medical Appointments for Older Adults; Advanced Care Planning and Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment Program (POLST); Palliative Care; Home Care; Successful Aging; Functional Assessment and Pain Management; and more! CME is also available for subscribers to the series.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323641142
- ISBN: 0323641148
- Publication Year: 2018