Geologic Applications Of Gravity And Magnetics: Case Histories
Compiles gravity and magnetic case histories for geologists and geophysicists in operations offices actively involved in exploration at any level, from basin analysis to prospect generation. Although most of the papers deal with hydrocarbon exploration, several relate to gravity and magnetic data in
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Soc of Exploration Geophysicists
- ISBN-13: 9781560800781
- ISBN: 156080078X
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: SPI