Genome Editing And Engineering: From Tale Ns, Zd Ns And Crisp Rs To Molecular Surgery
Recent advances in genome editing tools using endonucleases such as TALENs, ZFNs, and CRISPRs, combined with genomic engineering technologies, have opened up a wide range of opportunities from applications in the basic sciences and disease biology research, to the potential for clinical applications and the development of new diagnostic tools. This complete guide to endonuclease-based genomic engineering gives readers a thorough understanding of this rapidly expanding field. Chapters cover the discovery, basic science, and application of these techniques, focusing particularly on their potential relevance to the treatment of cancer, and cardiovascular and immunological disease. The final section discusses the legal and ethical issues which accompany the technology. Providing authoritative coverage of the potential that genome editing and engineering have, this is an ideal reference for researchers and graduate students and those working in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in a clinical setting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781107170377
- ISBN: 1107170370
- Publication Year: 2018