Geek Magnifique: Finding The Logic In My Ocd
What might you have seen if you looked at Melissa Boyle as a young child? Loving parents, smiling child, happiness. At least, that was what you saw from the outside. Inside, there was poison; constant change, conflicts with her parents, and an abuse that never really ended. As Melissa grows, she becomes foul to the creature of anxiety, which manifests itself in emetophobia; a fear of vomiting. She grapples with this, with her history, and the fears she now has; will she ever be a good wife? Will she ever be a good parent? Will she ever be a good person? Geek Magnifique traces Melissa's path through life, through the recovery of therapy, to where she stands tall today.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trigger Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781912478019
- ISBN: 1912478013
- Publication Year: 2019