Garcialive Volume Eight:November 23 Rd
The archival series Garcialive offers up its eighth volume, this time highlighting a November 28, 1991 Jerry Garcia Band show at Milwaukee's Bradley Center, recorded during what is considered by many to be one of the band's finest tours. Wisconsinites at this show endured a massive snowstorm in order to hear Garcia, keyboardist Melvin Seals, drummer Dave Kemper, bassist John Kahn, and singers Jaclyn LaBranch and Gloria Jones blow through a breezy and spirited set of songs like "Cats Under the Stars," "My Sisters and Brothers," and a rousing take on the Manhattans' R&B classic "Shining Star." ~ Timothy Monger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: UMGD
- UPC: 880882290023