Fungal Cellulolytic Enzymes: Microbial Production And Application
The book provides an overview of the current knowledge on cellulolytic enzymes and their applications. It summarizes the mechanisms of synthesis and hydrolysis of cellulolytic enzymes, industrial fungal strains, genetic engineering of fungal strains and application of cellulolytic enzymes. This book will be a useful reference for researchers and bioengineering experts engaged in lignocelluloses biodegradation, biomass utilization, enzyme production and fungal molecular biology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811307485
- ISBN: 9811307482
- Publication Year: 2018