Funding An Empire, Volume 1: What My Parents Didn't Teach About Money
The alarming truth is that millions of Americans are in debt, don't know how to manage their money wisely, and have insufficient savings. Who is accountable? Our parents, our schools, our culture, our spouses? If you are holding this book, odds are you are ready to stop the blame game, take responsibility, identify the root of your unhealthy relationship with money, and implement the steps for building a strong financial future. In Funding an Empire, Volume 1, financial educator Tearanie Parker provides practical and empowering tools to help you uncover and overcome the three major financial issues that can possibly destroy your ability to create, manage, and multiply money. Through personal accounts and proven financial strategies, Tearanie will show you that no matter what income bracket you are in, you have the power to create your own financial destiny, build your empire, and define wealth on your own terms.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Purposely Created Publishing Group
- ISBN-13: 9781947054950
- ISBN: 1947054953
- Publication Year: 2018