Fundamentals Of Tests And Measures For The Physical Therapist Assistant
Fundamentals of Tests and Measures for the Physical Therapist Assistant provides students with the tools required to interpret the physical therapy evaluation and replicate the measurements and tests. This text guides students in learning how to utilize case information and documentation furnished by the PT to assist in the follow-up treatment. Key Features Include: - Relevant anatomy and terminology review - Comprehensive coverage of tests and measures arranged by system - Pertinent documentation examples - Excellent photographs and graphics - Easy-to-understand descriptions and explanations
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781284147131
- ISBN: 1284147134
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: PCK PAP/PS