Fundamentals Of Risk Management: Understanding, Evaluating And Implementing Effective Risk Management
This fifth edition of Fundamentals of Risk Management is a comprehensive introduction to commercial and business risk for students and risk professionals. Providing extensive coverage of the core frameworks of business continuity planning, enterprise risk management and project risk management, this is the definitive guide to dealing with the different types of risk an organization faces. With relevant international case examples including Ericsson, Network Rail and Unilever, the book provides a full analysis of changes in contemporary risk areas including supply chain, cyber risk, risk culture and appetite, improvements in risk management documentation and statutory risk reporting.Now revised to be completely aligned with the recently updated ISO 31000 and COSO ERM Framework, this comprehensive text reflects developments in regulations, reputation risk, loss control and the value of insurance as a risk management method. Also including a thorough overview of international risk management standards and frameworks, strategy and policy, Fundamentals of Risk Management is the definitive text for those beginning or considering a career in risk.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749483074
- ISBN: 0749483075
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 5