Fundamentals Of Corporate Finance
The core concepts you expect. The new ideas you want. The pedagogy you need to succeed.Fundamentals of Corporate Finance's applied perspective cements understanding of the modern-day core principles by equipping students with a problem-solving methodology and profiling real-life financial management practices all within a clear valuation framework.The second edition focuses on new topics and includes an increased emphasis on valuation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780132148399
- ISBN: 0132148390
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 2 UNBND ST