Fundamental Trial Advocacy
This book meets the needs of 21st century advocates, capturing the best of the past with the promise of the future. It seamlessly combines fundamental presentation skills, superior analytical structures, and an in-depth discussion of how to choose what to do during trial, and why it matters. The text identifies core competencies, providing both clear written examples and accompanying instructional podcasts. The structured approach focuses on mastering advocacy skills individually while understanding how they work systemically. It empowers advocates to tell stories, ask questions, and argue effectively; capturing the essence of competent, professional, and persuasive advocacy.For more information and additional teaching materials, visit the companion site.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: West Academic
- ISBN-13: 9780314202833
- ISBN: 0314202838
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 2