Functional Awareness And Yoga: An Anatomical Guide To The Body In Reflective Practice
Functional Awareness and Yoga provides essential foundations in functional anatomy with applications to help improve specific postures in yoga. Each chapter contains a practice section that integrates anatomical principles into daily life in order to release unnecessary tension, improve posture, and recruit effort efficiently off the yoga mat.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780190863920
- ISBN: 0190863927
- Publication Year: 2018