Function Dysfunction Of Cochlea: From Mechanisms To Potential Therapies
"Complex molecular machinery within the cells of the inner ear allow it to sense sounds of different frequencies and relay information to the brain. This volume examines the nature of this machinery, the cells involved, and how defects in these components lead to deafness"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781621822790
- ISBN: 1621822796
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1