Frontiers Of The Roman Empire / Grenzen Des Romischen Reiches / Frontieres De L'empire Ramain: The African Frontiers / Die Grenzen In Afrika / Les Frontieres Africaines
The frontiers of the Roman Empire form the largest surviving monument of one of the world's greatest states, and stretch for around 7500 km through 20 countries. The remains of these have been studied for many centuries.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: David Brown Book Co
- ISBN-13: 9781900971164
- ISBN: 190097116X
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: MUL