From The Artist's Studio: Coloring In The Modern Style
German artist Liza Lott creates eclectic, freehand drawings with engagingly intricate designs. Because of the incredibly detailed nature of her hand-drawn artwork, Lott encourages colorers to slowly savor the experience to take their time exploring this fun, funky, and thoroughly modern coloring book. By filling in the pictures thoughtfully and gradually, users can fully enter the dreamscapes created by Lott's whimsical, modern drawings as they unfold in color.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Get Creative 6
- ISBN-13: 9781942021735
- ISBN: 1942021739
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: CLR CSM