From Sinsemilla To Sins Forgiven: I Chose The Right Path
Johnny Zapata had always lived a simple life as the son of migrant workers during the 1960s and 1970s-until a month and ten days after his sixteenth birthday. Already a high school dropout and a newlywed, Johnny took a job in a tree nursery in Illinois without knowing he was embarking on a wild adventure that would change his life forever. Johnny bought a magazine with an ad on witchcraft on a whim and began studying occultism, every single thing he wished for came to fruition for him-one being money. With the help of a coworker, Johnny's desire for wealth eventually led him down a dark path into the world of drugs and a new substance-the highly potent marijuana known as Mexican red hair sinsemilla. As Johnny began dealing sinsemilla, he was somehow protected by God's hand-until the fateful day when his choices finally caught up with him. From Sinsemilla to Sins Forgiven shares the true story of one man's walk through the unforgiving world of drugs as he learned the true meaning of adversity, redemption, and God's unconditional love.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781491701959
- ISBN: 1491701951
- Publication Year: 2013