From Mozart To The Med: A New Life Afloat
From Mozart to the Med . a new life afloat. Malcolm and Janet Nabarro are musicians who for a major part of their working lives performed with the professional orchestra Malcolm established in 1982. After resigning their positions in the mid 90's their search for a new direction led to the idea of buying a boat and sailing off into a new life. A classic twin engined cruiser, eventually purchased and re-named Starry Vere, was their first boat. The purchase, a time of both doubt and excitement, led them to embark on an eventful steep learning curve as they moved from a life musical to one nautical. Mistakes and near-misses are matched by triumph, satisfaction and sheer joy, culminating in their adventure where they leave British shores and head for France as full-time live-a-boards. Their voyage is more than just geographical. It's a time of healing, reconciling, of growing and enriching. Most of all it's a story of learning to live again.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781847992178
- ISBN: 184799217X
- Publication Year: 2008