Equip your students with the skills necessary to identify, detect, investigate and prevent all types of fraud with Albrecht/Albrecht/Albrecht/Zimbelman's FRAUD EXAMINATION, 6E. This popular text closely examines the nature of fraud using memorable business examples and captivating cases of actual fraud, including recent developments in cyber fraud. Students explore how experts use technology to both commit and detect fraud. Students also examine today's legal options for victims of fraud. Significant discussion on forensic analysis expands students' understanding of the field, while new, timely examples, problems and exercises reinforce concepts with meaningful practical applications. In addition, proven learning features help students focus on the most important information in fraud today as they prepare to make a difference in contemporary business.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: South-Western Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781337619677
- ISBN: 1337619671
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 6