Fractional Order Modeling Of Nuclear Reactor: From Subdiffusive Neutron Transport To Control Oriented Models; A Systematic Approach
This book addresses the topic of fractional-order modeling of nuclear reactors. Approaching neutron transport in the reactor core as anomalous diffusion, specifically subdiffusion, it starts with the development of fractional-order neutron telegraph equations. Using a systematic approach, the book then examines the development and analysis of various fractional-order models representing nuclear reactor dynamics, ultimately leading to the fractional-order linear and nonlinear control-oriented models. The book utilizes the mathematical tool of fractional calculus, the calculus of derivatives and integrals with arbitrary non-integer orders (real or complex), which has recently been found to provide a more compact and realistic representation to the dynamics of diverse physical systems.Including extensive simulation results and discussing important issues related to the fractional-order modeling of nuclear reactors, the book offers a valuable resource for students and researchers working in the areas of fractional-order modeling and control and nuclear reactor modeling.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789811075865
- ISBN: 9811075867
- Publication Year: 2018