When The Braves Ruled The Diamond: Fourteen Flags Over Atlanta
Hall of Fame-honored manager Bobby Cox led the Atlanta Braves to fourteen consecutive division titles in 1991. Handed multiple new players every year, Cox had teams that won with pitching, others that emphasized speed and defense, and even a few that hammered opponents with home-run production.In Fourteen Flags, longtime sportswriter Dan Schlossberg covers that miraculous era, from 1991 when it all began, to 2005 when Cox won his second straight Manager of the Year award. This book highlights stars such as Rafael Furcal, Chipper Jones, Andruw Jones, Greg Maddux, Gary Sheffield, Javy Lopez, Andres Galarraga, and John Smoltz. A comprehensive appendix includes year-by-year standings and team leaders.This book, written by longtime Braves fan and sportswriter Dan Schlossberg, is the perfect gift for any fan of the Atlanta Braves who wants to reminisce about the most dominant era in the team's storied history.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sports Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781613218372
- ISBN: 1613218370
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 1