by Bushnell, Candace (2000)
Description: Atlantic Monthly Press, New York, NY, 2000. Signed. First edition. Hardcover. Condition:
Near fine. Dust Jacket Condition: Near fine. First Edition. First printing. Signed by author, with a drawing of a heart on title page.. Published by Pgw 2000 Near Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Four Blondes tells the stories of four women facing up to the limitations of their rapidly approaching middle age in an era that worships youth. From the former "It-girl" heroine of "Nice N'Easy", who each summer looks for a rich man who'll provide her with a house in the Hamptons, to the writer-narrator of "Single Process", who goes to London on a hunt for love and a good magazine story, Bushnell brings to life contemporary women in search of something more -- when the world is pushing for them to settle for less.Sexy, funny, and wonderfully lush with gossip and scandal, Four Blondes will keep you turning pages long into the night.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2000
- Listing Date: 03/07/2019