Foundations Of Professional Nursing: Care Of Self And Others
This is the first text for the Professional Nursing Practice course in RN to BSN curriculum to present a conceptual framework for contemporary nursing practice based on the science of self-care that also incorporates other nursing and multidisciplinary perspectives. Built upon the premise that nursing is both a caring and a knowledge-based profession, this cutting-edge text illustrates how to attain and integrate knowledge from nursing theory and theories of related disciplines to achieve optimal evidence-based nursing practice. Using case studies to demonstrate the relationship between nursing theory and practice, the text underscores the importance of having a deep understanding and conceptual model of the unique role of nursing in society and its practice domain.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780826133649
- ISBN: 0826133649
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 1