Forgotten Realms The Cleric Quintet
Canticle: Cloistered in the Edificant Library, high in the Snowflake Mountains, the scholar-priest Cadderly must contain a malevolent, consuming essence: the Chaos Curse. To save his brothers and himself, Cadderly must enter the catacombs far below the library, a place where death lurks around every corner.In Sylvan Shadows: The Chaos Curse is only the beginning of Castle Trinity's plans for conquest. Now Cadderly and his friends must save the inhabitants of the elven forest of Shilmista, where a new foe leads an army of vile monsters. Not even Cadderly's companions can shield him from the trials of character and courage he must face.Night Masks: Cadderly has fled to the city of Carradoon but is besieged by the assassins of the Night Masks. Now he and Danica must uncover the killers' latest schemes and put a stop to them once and for all.The Fallen Fortress: As war rages between Castle Trinity and the combined forces of Caradoon and Shilmista, Cadderly sets off on a mission of vital importance - one that will force him to confront his own past.The Chaos Curse: Scholar-priest Cadderly returns to the Edificant Library only to find his life there has been shattered. Danica, library, and Cadderly himself are still in peril unless he can put the Chaos Curse to rest for good.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Clive
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- ISBN-13: 9780786913138
- ISBN: 0786913134
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: Collectors