Forgettable Jokes For Older Folks: Jokes You Wish You Could Remember About Things You Thought You'd Never Forget
Laugh all the way to your next birthday ... and beyond! We all age, but why grumble about it? If you're still here, have some fun and enjoy life. The best way you can do that is through laughter. From well-known comedy writer Martha Bolton comes a refreshing book of jokes for older folks. Topics for laughter include senior foibles, doctor visits, grandchildren antics, travel, politics, pets, technology troubles, good ol' days, and love. Give yourself a laugh vacation. Read this book, share it with your friends, and smile your way to a better outlook on life. And these days, who couldn't use some extra laughs?
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Tyler
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Broadstreet Pub Group Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781424557776
- ISBN: 1424557771
- Publication Year: 2018