Forest Resources Of The Hoosier National Forest 2005
We would like to present to you the latest results of the inventory of forest land on the Hoosier National Forest, Forest Resources of the Hoosier National Forest, 2005. The Hoosier worked cooperatively with the Forest Inventory and Analysis program of the USDA Forest Service and the Indiana Department of Natural Resources to complete the inventory. The results show that the Hoosier has a higher percentage of forested land than the rest of Indiana. Forest land on the Hoosier provides abundant wildlife habitat, recreation, and watershed protection.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508824213
- ISBN: 1508824215
- Publication Year: 2015