Forensische Geburtshilfe: Geburtshilfliche Gutachten Im Verfahren
Obstetrics and gynaecology are seeing growing numbers of legal disagreements with high levels of damages. Often the insurer, or the patient, reaches an out-of-court settlement with the doctor. This book, which is unique in the field, contains a large number of case examples from forensic obstetrics, special considerations in evaluation, the level of damages and the judgements reached. The case examples, which are both authentic and memorable, are helpful in drawing up and judging statements of expert opinion on obstetrical cases.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: German
- Publisher: De Gruyter
- ISBN-13: 9783110270327
- ISBN: 3110270323
- Publication Year: 2012