Foragers, Farmers And Fisher In A Coastal Landscape
Leading archaeologist Aidan O'Sullivan devised and carried out a survey of the archaeological heritage of the intertidal zone of the Shannon estuary and the Fergus estuary. The survey introduces a new perspective to Irish archaeology and uncovers a wealth of new types of evidence. This material is brought together in a monograph that provides us with an unparalleled view of past life and times of an Irish estuary.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Royal Irish Academy
- ISBN-13: 9781874045854
- ISBN: 1874045852
- Publication Year: 2005