For The Birds: The Life Of Roger Tory Peterson
"To some, he was "Professor Nuts Peterson," but to the world he was Roger Tory Peterson. For the birds: the life of Roger Tory Peterson tracks this American artist, activist, and passionate bird lover from his days as a child, to art student, to creatorof the Peterson Field Guides, to global environmentalist. Peterson's guides were revolutionary--simply written and drawn for everyone to enjoy the birds, animals, and plants of the outdoors. Millions of copies have sold to date. Author Peggy Thomas and artist Laura Jacques worked closely with the Roger Tory Peterson Institute in Jamestown, New York, to create the first children's book about this great naturalist."--book jacket.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: School And Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Calkins Creek
- ISBN-13: 9781590787649
- ISBN: 1590787641
- Publication Year: 2011