Footprint 2009 Southeast Asia
Sip slings in Singapore, get beyond Bali, or take time out in Thailand with Footprint's very first guide to Southeast Asia. This brand new annual edition is the perfect companion for anyone wanting to escape the banana pancake trail and really discover this beautiful region. Whether you seek to experience the surf, sea, and sand of a thousand deserted islands, witness the sheer craziness of a 24-hour metropolis, or delve deep into the culture of these mysterious and diverse countries, this is the guide for you.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Footprint Handbooks
- ISBN-13: 9781906098247
- ISBN: 1906098247
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 1