Food Guilt No More: Tame Your Cravings And Eat Your Way To Happiness
Leave food guilt, worry, and calorie counting behind. In Food Guilt No More, Lindsey Smith the Food Mood Girl helps you uncover patterns of guilt and emotional eating that undermine your relationship with food and shows you how to replace guilt with love. Whether you crave kale or cookies, doughnuts or dinners out, you can savor your treats even as you break the negative cycle of food guilt, stress related and emotional eating once and for all. In the process, you ll discover mood-boosting foods that you ll love and that energize and sustain you. And because health transformation overcoming food guilt, taming cravings, and eating your way to happiness'starts in the kitchen, more than 70 featured recipes fill your plate and kick-start your new, satisfying, and guilt-free way of eating with joy and love.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tell Me Pr Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780990645306
- ISBN: 0990645304
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 1