Fonts & Typefaces: How To Choose & Use
Getting to grips with the fonts and typefaces is an essential path to successful design, whether your work is online, in print or just for fun. This fantastic new book runs through the classes of type, with examples of individual fonts, extensive case studies, and shows you how to create the best designs, every time. Traditional and digital use.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Flame Tree Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781783616053
- ISBN: 1783616059
- Publication Year: 2015