Fodor's In Focus Florida Keys
LEADING GUIDEBOOK FOR DESTINATION: In 2017 Fodor's In Focus Florida Keys was the most popular Florida Keys guidebook sold; it comprised 69% of all Florida Keys travel guides sold among competitors. (Source: Nielsen BookScan)COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: up-to-date post Hurricane Irma in 2017, highlighting local businesses that are rebuilding. STRONGER VOICE AND OPINIONS: The tone and language of all Fodor's guides are more friendly and conversational, offering stronger opinions and more personality. Fodor's goes beyond informational to being inspirational. CURATED AND RELEVANT: Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time. Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points. CONCISE: Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus. Please see additional key selling points in the book main description.
Museums, Tours, Points of Interest
, South Atlantic (DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, WV)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fodors Travel Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781640971943
- ISBN: 1640971947
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 6