Flyfish The Rockies All Seasons: Primer On Hatches Seasonal Guide Recommended Flies Special Chapters On Kokanee Salmon & Northern Pike
The book prepares fly fishermen to increase their probability of fishing success on any given day of the year in the Rockies. It provides details on the identification of the fish, understanding their feeding habits, types and conditions of water in any season. The reader will be armed with an understanding of the types and availability of the various major hatches and their metamorphosis. The book includes information on terrestrials, preferred temperatures, spawning patterns and recommended flies for each season or hatch for both subsurface and surface fishing. A removable field guide is provided for insect identification and suggested flies. Special treatment is also given to diverse subjects such as night fishing, nymphing, catch and release procedures, and Northern Pike and Kokanee Salmon fishing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781461057550
- ISBN: 1461057558
- Publication Year: 2012