Flowers Gallery 2014 Calendar
A sumptuous gift for gardeners and flower lovers: a daily bouquet, blossom, or landscape photographed in brilliant full color. From the exquisite shape of a single orchid to a freshly picked garden arrangement to an exuberantly overgrown meadow, these images celebrate the beauty and joy that flowers bring to our lives. Includes composed studio shots, flowers in nature, private gardens, and antique botanical prints.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Workman Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780761173175
- ISBN: 076117317X
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: PAG