Flow And Dispersion Through Groups Of Obstacles: Based On The Proceedings Of A Conference On Flow And Dispersion Through Groups Of Obstacles, Organized By The Institute Of Mathematics And Its Applica
Many practical problems require the prediction of flow and dispersion through complicated arrays of obstacles. In most cases it is impractical to model the obstacles individually, making it necessary to model the combined effects of the obstacles instead. This book examines new ways to model flow and dispersion through obstacles. The papers describe current experimental, theoretical, and numerical approaches, and cover numerous practical applications, including atmospheric dispersion, pollutant dispersal in rivers, and flow through tube bundles.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198511908
- ISBN: 0198511906
- Publication Year: 1997