Flour And Stone: Baked For Love, Life & Happiness
A luscious celebration of baking for life, love, and happiness--written by a master baker. Flour and Stone is a petite bakery in Sydney, Australia with a large and loyal following due to its scrumptious treats including panna cotta lamingtons, flaky croissants, chewy cookies, dreamy cakes, and delectable pastries of every kind. Nadine Ingram and her dedicated team bake with finesse and love to bring pleasure to their customers. Now, Nadine shares her signature recipes, all explained in detail and rigorously tested for the home kitchen. Family, in every sense, is at the heart of Flour and Stone, and this recipe collection beautifully captures that spirit so you can nurture your own loved ones with the timeless, comforting art of baking. These are the treats you'll want to eat for the rest of your life.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Australia
- ISBN-13: 9781925640892
- ISBN: 1925640892
- Publication Year: 2019