Flash Cards Of Common Freshwater Invertebrates Of North America: Set Three Families Of Other Insects
Set Three treats the taxa at the family level and thereby provides more detail which, in turn, affords the opportunity to better understand the biological diversity of freshwater systems and the changes in environmental health brought on by human activities. This set would be most useful for teaching principles of biology and ecology at advanced high school and college levels, for training instructors who would be conducting interpretation or outreach activities, and for biomonitoring carried out by experienced citizen volunteers, agency personnel, or professional scientists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McDonald & Woodward Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780939923939
- ISBN: 0939923939
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: FLC CRDS/B