Fix The Gaps In Zapz
The year is 2053 and three Martians -- Do-Wah Diddy, 2-T-Fru-T, and B. Bop-A-Luna -- are sent to invade Earth. But once they get here, they like everything about it -- fast food, video games, rock 'n roll, and humans. So instead of actually conquering the planet, the Martians befriend three young friends and end up saving the human race. This blast of a book is filled with coloring pages and activities based in the Butt-Ugly Martians' hideout arcade, Zapz -- with a spread of the coolest stickers ever! It's brimming with Martian madness!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scholastic
- ISBN-13: 9780439407939
- ISBN: 0439407931
- Publication Year: 2003